Are you an IT professional that wants to learn what the Canadian market requires for an IT Technical Professional? If so, this session is for you. CFN's
Are you an IT professional that wants to learn what the Canadian market requires for an IT Technical Professional? If so, this session is for you. CFN’s Career Development & Job Search Services working in partnership with Professional IT Solutions will be offering a 2-hour session on May 24 providing attendees an overview of IT career paths in Canada.
The session will cover the following topics:
- What does Canadian Market require for an IT technical Professional?
- Different types of ways working as an IT professional for a company
- full-time contract
- full-time employment and project base
- Different IT specialization that has a demand from Canadian companies. What is buzzing in the IT industry?
- O365 Specialist
- Network Specialist
- Security Specialist
- Cyber-Security Specialist
- Systems Administration and
- Desk Side Support
- How you can get there? Roadmap that any IT professional should take to reach its career goal.
- How we can help you? If you want additional support, we can help you to navigate through these potential paths.
Please complete the registration and save your spot.
Register at: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/career-paths-for-it-professionals-in-canada-tickets-60315564477
(Friday) 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm